So Liam has officially hit the one month mark (As of September 7th...we're a little behind, and who's surprised?) We are proud, proud parents...proud that he is not only still alive, but seems to be reasonably happy and healthy. (Especially if you use his eating habits as a measure of health). For a celebration the three of us walked the long trek to Cheeseboard Pizza, Liam's favorite pizza place. (Especially if you use his ability to sleep through lunch as a measure of his affection).
1 comment:
Yo Gassers, congratulations on the baby! Dan, thanks for telling Kenny that's it's ok to give me your blog address. He told me you were a dad and that you had a blog, so how could I not want to come see the little guy? And I didn't want to be a lurker, so here I am. I hope you guys are getting some sleep!
Post a Comment